Blog Archive

Written By Unknown on Thursday, January 22, 2015 | 8:09 AM

The first thought that comes to mind when planning out my outfits is classic and comfort. I always gravitate towards the easy pieces like a blazer, a little black dress, denim... the list goes on. Classic just speaks to me and I love mixing them with trendy items to stay current with fashion while staying true to my style, of course....
With that said, I've partnered up with Dodge to help celebrate 100 years of the classic Dodge Charger, known for its powerful performance and sleek design. Like the Dodge Charger, my style is classic and sleek yet evolving. I love styling timeless pieces because the possibilities are endless and mixing trends with classics are always a good idea. Anything that can take me from day to night is a win win for me. Besides, you can never go wrong with classic – it'll always be in style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Street Style© 2014. All Rights Reserved. Template By Seocips.com
SEOCIPS Areasatu Adasenze Tempate Tipeex.com